A Furnace That "Grows" To Meet Your Comfort Needs
The Rheem Classic Plusa® Super Quiet 80 Gas Furnace has two stages of heating to save energy and keep your home at its comfortable best. Most furnaces are either "off" or "on" at 100% capacity, no matter what your heating comfort needs may be. The Rheem Classic Plus Super Quiet 80, however, operates at 70% and 100% capacity. Most of the time, this furnace operates in its energy saving "low-heat" stage to deliver a gentle and steady flow of heating comfort. On the coldest days, when you need more heat, the furnace automatically switches to "high-heat" stage to deliver the maximum heating comfort. The temperature of your home stays at the comfort level you select - wherever you set the thermostat.
- The Rheem Classica® Plus Super Quiet 80 2-Stage line of downflow gas furnaces is designed for installation in closets, alcoves, utility rooms, or attics. The design is certified by CSA International.
- Patented heat exchanger, constructed of aluminized steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile "34 inch" [864 mm] design is lighter and easier to handle, and leaves room for optional equipment.
- Left or right side gas and electric inlet connections with quick, simple change.
- Direct spark ignition.
- Integrated control board with humidifier and electronic air cleaner hookups.
- Insulated blower compartment, a two stage gas valve and a specially designed two speed draft inducer motor make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Pre-paint galvanized steel cabinet.
- Grab-holes in doors to aid in easy door removal and replacement.
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal performance, two-stage thermostat recommended.)
- A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with Rheem Classica® Plus Super Quiet 80 2-Stage gas furnaces are available as optional accessories.