The 26PET2U6 not only gives you optimum power, control & efficient operation, the indoor unit is now offered with ECONAVI Sensor and Controller OPTIONAL. With the ECONAVI Sensor and Controller, you can enjoy the full experience of Panasonic's ECONAVI Technology. With ECONAVI, activity levels in your room are detected and based on this information, the cooling power is adjusted. If activity level is low, the temperature is adjusted down and if the activity level is high, the target temperature is raised to assure you of an appropriate comfort level.
Some of the features of this indoor unit include:
- Microprocessor-Controlled Operation - Microprocessor control ensures that the temperature and humidity levels in the room are always comfortable.
- Self-Diagnosing Function - Details of previous warnings are stored and can be verified on the liquid crystal display. This makes it easier to diagnose malfunctions, greatly reducing service labor. (Wired remote controller)
- Dry Mode - By coupling compressor and fan operation, intermittent operation can be precisely controlled according to room temperature, so that air is efficiently dehumidified.
- 3 Fan Speeds and Automatic Fan Operation - Convenient microprocessor control automatically adjusts fan speed to High, Medium or Low. According to room temperature to maintain a comfortable airflow throughout the room.
- Air Sweep Control - The air sweep function moves the louver up and down in the air outlet, directing air in a "sweeping" motion around the room and providing comfort in every corner.
- Louver Control - Louver can be manually set to the desired angle by remote control.
- Automatic Heating and Cooling Changeover (Heat Pump) - After setting the temperature and functions you desire, just relax. If the room temperature is higher than the set temperature, cooling operation begins. If the room temperature is lower than the set temperature, heating operation begins. During normal thermostat cycle operation, cooling and heating operations automatically change in accordance with set temperature, time and room temperature. (Single Zone Heat Pump unit only)
- Hot Start Heating System (Heat Pump) - Right from the start, air is warm and comfortable. The Hot Start Heating System prevents any cold blasts at the beginning while the heat pump is warming up. (Heat pump unit only)
- 24-hour Clock with ON/OFF Program Timer - The remote control unit allows you to set a wide variety of timer-based operations. Such functions include automatic ON/OFF with a timer setting, same time ON/OFF every day, ON timer, OFF timer and Combination timer.
- Weekly Timer
- Filter Sign (Heat Pump)
- Automatic Restart Function after Power Failure - This feature allows the system to automatically resume operation at its preset program, after power is restored from a power failure.
- Low Ambient Operation
- Electric Refrigerant Control Valve - The circulation volume of the refrigerant is controlled by a pulse type electric control valve. In order to attain optimum efficiency, when the power is switched ON, the opening degree of the electric control valve is controlled between 90 and 480 steps.
This unit must be installed by a qualified licensed HVAC technician. Manufacturer covers parts only under warranty. Installer is responsible for labor warranty.